Contact

For further information on our work and products, please contact us on jealouscrafts@hotmail.com

Saturday 17 July 2010

.Online Shops And Other Things.

I updated our page ever so slightly to include links to mine and Fallowfield's online shops that we have recently set up via folksy. Although currently mine is empty, I intend to fill it with interesting and fun crafty items over the next few days.

Before that however, me and Fallowfield are at the craft fair tomorrow with our hoard of stuff. I'm a bit wary about making the table look full as I had only planned enough items to fill half the size of table that we have (although I am happy that we were provided a larger table :D) Hopefully we will do a good job tomorrow, with it being our first craft fair it could be quite a learning experience, but I hope we represent ourselves well.

Newton.

No comments:

Post a Comment